Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Life . Small time Oracle Certification

I really hate conformism and self deception. I invested about two months on an Oracle certification course, and I don't think it was really worth it. The thing I loath the most is that they made us memorize what is called "a brain dump" to have the right to present the certification tests. So each one of us had a very easy time approving them. I kind of like Oracle and study on my own when I can't sleep (like just now), but it doesn't feel right ... they took all the joy, all the sense of achievement away from me. From the business standpoint I realize that in that way, they generate returning happy (and conformists) customers, and hence more profits, but it's just not right!
So,I say, screw you small timers! Shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment