Sunday, April 24, 2011

Discovered Devices/ PDFxChange


  • My first device detection test,  these are the devices that are going to be detected.

    [caption id="attachment_250" align="aligncenter" width="270" caption="Devices to be detected"][/caption]

  • The application performs the inquiry and informs us that everything went Ok (the current device state allowed the inquiry to be performed successfully).

    [caption id="attachment_251" align="aligncenter" width="132" caption="Inquiry Completed"][/caption]

  • And finally it shows the bluetooth addresses of the devices that it's found.

    [caption id="attachment_252" align="aligncenter" width="313" caption="Devices detected"][/caption]


And as I haven't received any comments, nor questions about the code I'm writing/modifying, maybe there's no use in posting it.

  • I got to know PDFxChange lite (which is free for non commercial use), which is useful to store the data you fill within a PDF form. The other viewers won't save any information you store in a form, they'll just let you print it, and it's kind of silly (IMHO) to refill a form from scratch each time you want something changed.


http://www.tracker-software.com/free_offer_lite.html

It won't work correctly on wine, so...yep, I switched to Windows (but only for a little while =-D)

Now to review some sql, I might find something interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment