Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can't quit / Requirements Management Introduction Extended Map / OpenJump


  • I've been doing this for quite a long time, and it's not easy for me to stop just like that. This thing helps me control my learning goals and it's a good reference point for people to know me a little more, and the feeling of sharing knowledge is just too compelling. It might sound silly but It also helps me deal with the life's empty meaning  issue.



  • Here's the extended version of my "Requirements management" mind map.


[caption id="attachment_271" align="aligncenter" width="296" caption="Requirement_management with_use cases_extended"][/caption]

The course's span has been longer than I thought. I feel really lucky to be in acquaintance of such distinguished professionals (all of them coworkers and bosses are fantastic individuals).

  • OpenJump is my  Geographic Information Systems visualization and manipulation tool of choice, it's very lightweight and pretty functional. I'm learning to use it  and I'll be posting some maps and spatial queries in the following days.


http://www.openjump.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment