Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Some silly sign


  • It's a requirement in our project for us to demonstrate the enabling and disabling of certain openGL characteristics, and the more appropriate object to do so is a simple polygon preferably with depth. So I thought of a simple Vegas style sign with diamond shape. The outcome of the enabling and disabling the specified characteristics is pretty lame and not worth a shot.

    [caption id="attachment_130" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="proyectoGraficacion_v.0.2.6"][/caption]

    Yes it's a watermarked picture, it sucks...but is the best I found. The fun part was mapping the texture coordinates to the triangle strip I used to build the diamond.

  • So this is it, the basic requirements are fulfilled and I'm presenting it tomorrow for grading.

  • From now on, I'm focusing on my terminal project ( the equivalent of a thesis in other universities) which is a poker video-game by the way =-D.

No comments:

Post a Comment