Monday, March 21, 2011

Down with Nurbs. Evaluators and Reflections


  • I had a wonderful time trying to get my Nurbs to work, but it seems there's some kind of bug in my graphics driver, so I had to use evaluators instead. It's supposed to be some sort of curtain (yep made of wood, I'll change the texture to something more appropriate tomorrow, or I might leave it like some sort of wall).

    [caption id="attachment_119" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="proyectograficacion_v-0-2_2.png"][/caption]

    • Another effect we can achieve using the blending feature, is reflections and transparencies. Here comes the sun, like the beatles' song.

      [caption id="attachment_120" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Sun reflected on the floor"][/caption]

      It's actually reflected on the carpet...another weirdness of my virtual world. =-D



No comments:

Post a Comment