Thursday, November 25, 2010

Justicia S.A.


  1. More on amateur theater: Justicia S.A. in a nutshell was about the very common dilemma on whether do what our conscience tells us or what this world requires us to do regardless of any ethics or moral whatsoever in order to "prosper". Those who adopt the former are called weak and fall in disgrace the argument says, and those who stump on other's rights, lie and betray are "real men", "brave", "prosperous". I let on this tragic fact long time ago and it makes me so sad... it's just how life is: the stronger feed on the weaker, but I say: fuck that, I don't mind to be called weak, my life has a meaning when I act according to principles of love and justice, no one can take that away from me, it will lead me to a sooner death I ponder, and to a lower quality of life, but this world is coming to an end soon anyway , so I just don't care.

  2. Kerberos dialogue presentation. Things weren't the way I would have liked them to be, but I deem a good deal of success in our presentation. Now I have a working implementation of the kerberos protocol using the apache server so I can provide secured access to web based systems.

  3. I just found out that I missed an exam and no one told me anything, I've been cutting the HCI class frequently these days as I've been quite busy in the networking lab, I disregarded the class as being of some usefulness to me anyway. After all, it's silly to think that others think about you once in a while, among so many people why should they care at all.

  4. Teacher Alvarado is such a clever shark, he tricked me into revealing that I had no clue on how the microinstructions get their job accomplished in the ARC, the devil is in the details, uh.



Words of the day:
Hinweise -> Information (curious how I just figured it out)
Zeichen -> character, symbol.

No comments:

Post a Comment